Friday 22 June 2012

Bead Projects

I have a TON of different sizes and colours of glass beads that have been sitting there just *waiting* to be used. I searched and searched for some different ideas and finally found some "wire" crafts using beads. FUN!


I brought my beads to my friends house, and three of us used our creative genes to make the most adorable wire buddies embellished with beads. My friend made the CUTEST owl (she loves owls) and I decided to make a dragonfly. At first I wasn't too please with the results, but it grew on me and it now has a special place hanging in my window. When we move, I am going to put it in my kitchen window, so I can admire it while I'm doing the dishes...


This craft could be costly, however since I had the beads and wire already it was free to me. If you went to Walmart, you could probably get all of the materials for about $10 or less. Just borrow some needle nose pliers from your husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment